What is impact of attack on Saudi Aramco?
- 1 Answers
- Shaktikanta Das, RBI Governer
answered 4 months ago in CNBC interview
- There will be an impact on currencies across the world… depending on how long it persists, it will have some impact on the current account deficit and perhaps on fiscal deficit if it lasts longer.
- Why Sebi probing rating agencies regarding IL&FS group
- Grant Thornton
answered 6 months ago in The Hindu Businessline
- The special audit ( by Grant Thornton) has also flagged a potential conflict of interest between IL&FS and CARE, as for the period 2007 to 2013, IL&FS Ltd and IFIN owned equity shares of approximately 5-9 per cent in the rating agency.
- Which areas of industries are showing sluggish IT spend
- Abidali Neemuchwala, CEO Wipro
answered 6 months ago in CNBCTV18 interview
- From a macro perspective, we did see a little bit of slowdown especially in a couple of our growth areas. One of them was the banking and financial services where we saw a little bit of stress in capital markets as well as in the European banking space.