What is the impact of Amazon, Future Retail deal?
- 1 Answers
- Edelweiss analysts
answered 8 months ago in Livemint
- Since perishable items are at stake, Future Retail’s stores will help Amazon speed up its delivery timings to the consumer
- What is current consumption situation
- Soumya Kanti Ghosh, Group Chief Economic Adviser SBI
answered 7 months ago in CNBC interview
- There are a lot of issues regarding the volume growth(in FMCG sector). Yes, there has been some sort of slowdown but I would like to point out 3 things; first is that the FMCG data doesn’t capture the unorganised sector sales, so from that point of view there could bias. Second, the volume growth of 5-6 percent could be a statistical artifact and third is that the consumers are now moving towards healthier options. Therefore, argument of small pack of losing momentum seems to coexist with such an argument
- What are key takeaways from HUL's Q1FY2020 performance
- Sharekhan, retail brokerage firm
answered 9 months ago in Research report
- Key positives
- Domestic volume growth stood at 5%, in-line with ours as well as street’s expectation of 5-6% volume growth.
- Home care category (~35% of revenue) continued to deliver strong performance, with 10% growth and PBIT margin improving by 129 BPS to 20.2%.