Which areas of industries are showing sluggish IT spend?
- 1 Answers
- Abidali Neemuchwala, CEO Wipro
answered 4 months ago in CNBCTV18 interview
- From a macro perspective, we did see a little bit of slowdown especially in a couple of our growth areas. One of them was the banking and financial services where we saw a little bit of stress in capital markets as well as in the European banking space.
- What is impact of attack on Saudi Aramco
- Shaktikanta Das, RBI Governer
answered 2 months ago in CNBC interview
- There will be an impact on currencies across the world… depending on how long it persists, it will have some impact on the current account deficit and perhaps on fiscal deficit if it lasts longer.
- What is current consumption situation
- Soumya Kanti Ghosh, Group Chief Economic Adviser SBI
answered 3 months ago in CNBC interview
- There are a lot of issues regarding the volume growth(in FMCG sector). Yes, there has been some sort of slowdown but I would like to point out 3 things; first is that the FMCG data doesn’t capture the unorganised sector sales, so from that point of view there could bias. Second, the volume growth of 5-6 percent could be a statistical artifact and third is that the consumers are now moving towards healthier options. Therefore, argument of small pack of losing momentum seems to coexist with such an argument